September 9, 2005

let's try something new

The oneword.com thing has inspired me. What if we had a bit more time and could convert it to story? Let's try. This will take two though. I'd like all you commenters out there to get your comments ready. I'm going to write a story, impromptu, no editing, ad-libed and improv'd, and I'm going to write it based on your input.

So here's what I want from you:
  1. A name. Any name. Male or female. Something not boring though. Something with a connotation, perhaps.
  2. A villian. Not necessarily a Cluny the Scourge, or Philip Tempest, or Sauron, but just an antagonist.
  3. An object of desire. Something passionate or platonic. Anything that someone might possibly want.
That's it! You can give a setting too, if you want.

Then I'll write a story and post it!

Yay! This will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment