September 19, 2005

The story is coming, and so is something else. But first, two questions:

How many of you know of babies who laugh a lot? Yea me too.
How many of you know of babies who watch Comedy Central? Hmm... maybe there's something to be learned there. And this was one of the most profound things I discovered tonight at the School of the Spirit.

Ok, hold your horses, just another short while and the story and the something else will be here. I'm already half way through both of them. It may be a couple more days though, cause I'm going over to Whitworth for two days, beginning tomorrow. Which doesn't mean I can't blog, only I'll be analog a lot of the time.

Much love and lots of cheerios! Wow, I sound like a Danish cupcake.

2 comments:

  1. Galen...Let's get together and do something random! Call me when you are not busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever had a Danish Cupcake??

    ReplyDelete