March 19, 2005

Nulla Dies Sine Linea

I have to go back to school tomorrow.
I have stopped caring about Malcolm X
Locke, Liebneiz, Spinoza
Mongolia, Magna Cum Laude,
Mac Hall and Ballard.

I usually get depressed in January.
This year I procrastinated
by going to Hawaii.
It's March and I'm disillusioned again.
The path I'm on is not going where I'm to go.

I'm ok, but I'm changing anyway.

I have four great classes, four great profs
four great friends, four reasons not to go back:

1. I like my family and my home in Seattle.
2. I like reading and writing in Seattle
3. I like the rain and the sun better in Seattle
4. Whitworth is a bully sitting on my chest

I'm sure I can come up with four reasons to go back.
1. Four classes
2. Four profs
3. Four friends.
4.

It's only 7 weeks. God is there too.

2 comments:

  1. Or, if you take each class, each prof, and each friend that makes...gasp, 12 reasons to go back...fair enough, sam. Fair enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seattle wins.

    Thanks for trying Matt. I do love you. You and Trevor equal another four friends each. So that's 12 friends. :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete